SUMMER CHALLENGE – INVENTOR TALK
Presentation Slide Set Guidelines
- The presentation slide should present the value of your favorite invention and how it was created.
- The slide set should be no more than 6 pages.
- The language used in the slides must be ENGLISH.
- Your presentation slide set MUST have:
- Student(s) Name(s)
- Student(s) Grade(s)
- City, Country
- The name of your favorite solution
You might also want to add some of the following:
- Images showing how the invention was made.
- How is the invention used?
- The biography of the inventor.
- Text which supports and explains any pictures, drawing, charts, etc.
- What scientific principles were used in the invention?
- What engineering disciplines were used in the invention?
- Testimonials from users, research results.
- The value and impact of this invention that may change people’s lives.
- Why the invention is unique and better than other similar products in the same period?
- Any other information about the invention that will help explain it, what it does, or why it is good.