SUMMER CHALLENGE – INVENTION CONVENTION
Presentation Slide Set Guidelines
- The presentation slides should contain the key steps of your inventing process
- The presentation slides should be no more than 6 pages.
- The language used in the slides must be ENGLISH.
- Your presentation slide set MUST have:
- Student(s) Name(s)
- Student(s) Grade(s)
- City, Country
- The name of your invention
You might also want to add some of the following:
- Images showing your building or testing.
- How was the invention made?
- How will the invention be used?
- Text which supports and explains any pictures, drawing, charts, etc.
- What scientific principles were used in your invention?
- What engineering disciplines were used in your invention?
- Testimonials from users, research results.
- Any other information about the invention that will help explain it, what it does, or why it is good.