Ready for International Summer Challenge?
Online Event – Saturday 15 Aug, 2020
Have a completed invention ready to market to the world? This is where you will showcase your completed invention together with your presentation slides and 3-minute pitch.
To participate in this event, student should have registered at local IFG representative or partner programs.
Let’s Get Started!
To join the event please upload your project information before
Saturday 8 Aug, 2020
Project Submission Ended!
Something You Need to Know
Expect eligibility listed in General Rules, all projects must have:
- A prototype (which may be non-working). Your invention should be either new and original or an innovation based on something that already exists.
- A presentation slide set. You must design a presentation slide set about your invention. The slide set will highlight key points of the invention process.
Optionally, you may also present:
- An inventor’s log (logbook or journal), recording the journey of your invention process.
Information to be uploaded before the event
To participate Idea Challenge event, you should submit following information on before 08 Aug 2020:
- Your Unique Identify Code (UIC).
- Participant’s information, includes time zone, name, gender, grade, country, city, parent name, and Email.
- Project information, includes the name of your invention, description, the problem it solves, how your invention works, the presentation slides ppt(x) or pdf file, and/or inventor’s log pdf file.
Please read following rubric and guidelines carefully:
Please finish judge registration before Wednesday 12 Aug, 2020. We will email you with the Judge Guide before the event.
Before the event, please view projects to be presented in judging circle.
Judge Registration Ended!
View Other Summer Challenge Events