Ready for International Summer Challenge?
Online Event – Saturday 18 July, 2020
What troubles you or the world most on a rainy day? What is the problem you intend to solve? What research had you done? What is your solution? Pitch with worldwide inventors on how your proposed design can solve the problem, highlighting the specific considerations that you had in developing your design.
To participate in this event, student should have registered at local IFG representative or partner programs.
Let’s Get Started!
To join the event please upload your project information before
Saturday 11 July, 2020
Project Submission Ended!
Something You Need to Know
Expect eligibility listed in General Rules, before the event, you must have
- Finished a solution design to solve the problem identified on a rainy day. The problem should be a real world problem. And your solution should be either new and original, or an innovation based on something that already exists. A working prototype of the solution is not required.
- Prepared a 3-minute pitch with a presentation slide set containing the whole process from identifying a problem on a rainy day to generating a solution from all possible solutions. The slides should be NO MORE THAN 6 pages. The language used should be ENGLISH.
Information to be uploaded before the event
To participate Idea Challenge event, you should submit following information on before 11 Jul 2020:
- Your Unique Identify Code (UIC).
- Participant’s information, includes time zone, name, gender, grade, country, city, parent name, and Email.
- Project information, includes problem your solution solves on a rainy day, the name of your solution, description of your solution, and the presentation slides ppt(x) or pdf file.
Please finish judge registration before Wednesday 15 July, 2020. We will email you with the Judge Guide before the event.
Before the event, please view projects to be presented in judging circle.
Judge Registration Ended!
View Other Summer Challenge Events